Marlton Evesham Water Damage Restoration in NJ
Why Take Chances And Try To Clean Up Yourself!
Damage Restoration Process
Water damage is an incredibly destructive situation that you might experience run across as a home or business. If you do not get a handle it swiftly all that added water could cause major electrical risks and will definitely also trigger very expensive mold damage to the building and furnishings of your house or company. Call Advanced Restoration Group right now; we can absolutely help!
Residential Property Damage
Too much water produces an enormous hazard to your house. The impact of water damage might be substantially reduced by swift water damage restoration support services from Advanced Restoration Group. Our specialists are readily available all day or night in order to help promptly fix the problem and help avoid further damages to your house
Commercial Property Damage
Getting your company squared away and operating smoothly once again is our primary goal! We will minimize as many disruptions to your businesses day to day operations as we possible. We are going to also do as much as we can in order to help keep your business running while we clean, and restore! Get in touch with us today!
Water Damage Services
Listed below you will find our main Water Damage services. We offer everything from emergency situations like direct water damage services to be able to help you with temporary power and HVAC services at your residence or business. Don’t hesitate, call us today!
Emergency Water Damage Restoration
Drying and Dehumidification
Mold and Asbestos Remediation
Temporary Power and HVAC Services
Fire Restoration Process
We have a very detailed restoration timeline. We will walk you through it step by step, from beginning to end so that you are able to understand exactly what will happen and what is currently happening during our entire restoration process. Our goal is always 100% customer satisfaction. Let us help your restore your sanity!
Remove Fire Damaged Building Material
Cleaning & Sanitizing
See What Our Clients Are Saying
Nothing shows a company’s true excellence and care more than all the positive and five star reviews from happy customers. We take our clients happiness seriously. For trustworthy and expert service, choose us here at Advanced Restoration Group for all your property restoration needs.
Our Core Values
WE ARE COMMITTED TO RESTORING YOUR HOME OR BUSINESS
When your property is damaged by water, fire, mold, storms, or some other unpredictable disaster, you need a company that will respond fast, any time, day, or night. One call to Advanced Restoration Group and you will understand why property owners, property managers, real estate agents and insurance professionals call Advanced Restoration Group. Our promise to you is to do whatever it takes to prevent any further damage, restore your property, sense of security, and return your life back to normal as quickly as possible..
We hire and train only the best and most-qualified experts to work with our team here at Advanced Restoration Group Our knowledge and our leading-edge tools really help us restore homes and businesses back to their initial condition and sometimes, even far better! We have many years of experience in this industry and employ the best equipment available. We stay informed on all the most current modern technology and advances regarding water damage restoration. Allow us here at Advanced Restoration Group to help bring sanity back to your home or business
Reasons to Seek Help From Water Damage Restoration Company
How To Address Mold in Your Home
Finding mold in your home can prompt hours of research on the internet to determine what kind of mold you have and what you need to do to address it. This step by step guide will address all of your questions and don’t worry it may take a little time but you will soon have your home back the way it should be. The key is to do your research and make sure you address the issue the correct way the first time so the mold doesn’t return and you don’t have to take care of it again. Please note that if you are not a homeowner and are in fact renting an apartment or home you will want to check on the landlord’s responsibility to address your mold problem.
Step by Step How to Take Care of Mold
- If you’ve been experiencing any lingering health issues that just won’t go away like allergies, itchy eyes, sore throat, headaches, fatigue, etc. be sure to see your doctor and explain that you currently have a mold problem in your home. Your doctor can then best assess if the symptoms are being caused by the mold and then will allow him to administer the best treatment. If you’re curious about the symptoms of mold exposure while you’re waiting to see your doctor you can find the results online.
- The next step is to have your home tested for mold by a trained mold tester. Although we often want to mold out as soon as possible it’s wise to have your home tested before you begin clean up. You’ll want to know the type of mold your home is susceptible to and how bad the problem is. Most testers are also engineers and so they have the ability to give your home a thorough inspection to find all the areas that may be affected by mold. If the mold problem is a small job the tester may recommend handling it yourself and should give you tips accordingly. If it’s a larger job you’ll want to hire a mold removal service to oversee the cleanup and supervise in the removal. Once they have completed the renovation they will come back again to test the home to ensure the removal was executed properly. If you do hire a company to remove the mold be sure you don’t pay them until they have returned for a final test to show that the home in in fact mold free.
- Make sure that the root problem that caused the mold in the first place is located and address so that no further problems return. This can look like a leak in the roof that needs to be patched, a pipe causing a leak in the wall that needs to be replaced or too much humidity in the home because your humidifier needs to be turned down. Any number of things can cause mold so once you know the origin of the issue you can avoid it in the future.
- Get in touch with you insurance company to see if your policy covers removal of mold damage. It depends on the cause of the mold but in many instances it is covered.
- After getting your results from the mold tester determine if you will address the task of removing the mold or if you will hire a professional to do it. A tester will be able to give you their opinion of whether the job is manageable or if a professional is recommended. If you do decide to go with a professional you’ll then want to research the mold remediation cost as well.
- Now comes the mold removal process. If you have decided to do the removal yourself know that it is a more complex process than most realize. Make sure you are taking the steps necessary to contain the mold spores so they do not spread to other areas of your home. Also make sure you are taking proper precautions to protect your health and safety during the removal process.
- If you are hiring a professional make sure you get quotes from several different companies you believe will do a thorough job. The Better Business Bureau or the Health Department can give you an idea of reputable companies. You can also ask the companies for recent references, ask the mold tester if they’re familiar with the companies you’ve researched or check to see if they’re listed on sites like Angie’s List and what their rating is. It’s not recommended that you work with a company that is associated with your tester as they will have no conflict of interests and scams have been known to occur.
- Look in books or online to become familiar with the mold removal process. This ensures that you know everything is being done correctly and efficiently.
- After the removal process has been completed have the mold tester return for a final testing to ensure there are safe levels of mold in your home. Remember that every home has some level of mold and the goal is to make sure the levels of mold in the home match the levels outside your home.
- Finally, be proactive about preventing future mold in your home by researching online what helpful steps you can take.
Advanced Restoration Group is the Marlton Evesham Water Damage company that can handle your water restoration emergencies. We are licensed to serve the Burlington County , New Jersey Region and beyond. It doesn’t matter if you think you have mold damage, need mold remediation, or have fire damage. We know the process on how to handle and protect your property. We have our team standing by 24/7 ready. Call us anytime 856-956-5699